Sunday, October 23, 2011

Smiles and a Lazy Sunday

After a very busy and fun-filled two days of wedding events, it was nice to end last weekend on a low note and just hang around the house.  Matt made banana pancakes and the three of us stayed in our comfy clothes all day long.

Grady at 7 weeks and Matt

Wait a minute, was that a smile??

Oh yes that's a smile!

I've actually been smiling since about 6 weeks, but every time Mommy or Daddy tries to take a picture of me I stop.  (Picture of Grady at 6 weeks smiling at Grandma Samples)

Grady saves his biggest smiles for this....

Yes Grady loves to smile and flirt with his teal mirror over his changing table.  In fact, we think we may have heard a giggle from him yesterday (at 8 weeks) while he was gazing adoringly at it.

Oh I love you mirror!!

You're my best friend mirror!! You make me so happy!








No comments:

Post a Comment