- Aunt Melanie came over to meet Grady.
And she also took a picture of the three of us too!
- Grady had his first pediatrician appointment. He is a healthy baby boy and has only lost a little bit of his birth weight. We have another pediatrician appointment in 2 weeks to make sure he is gaining enough weight.
- Mommy is learning to breastfeed Grady. We had a rocky start, but we are doing much better.
- Daddy worked from home on Tuesday, August 30th, and is back in the office today. Mommy and Grady miss Daddy, but know that he is working hard for our family. Grady is expecting lots of snuggle time when Daddy gets home this evening.
- So far Grady wakes up every two or three hours at night to feed and sleeps quite a bit in the morning. I'm sure this will change in the next couple weeks when he goes through a growth spurt.
- Mommy loves taking pictures of me when I'm sleeping. She also can't get enough of putting me in hats. They never stay on my head very long, but she thinks I'm really cute with them on.
| Waaa, I'm not liking this at all!!! My hair gets very curly when wet. I think I may have my Mommy's wavy hair See taking a bath wasn't too bad |
No comments:
Post a Comment