Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy New Year and 2 Milestones!

Happy New Year!  We had a sick little Grady in our house over New Years weekend.  Grady caught a bad cold with a nasty cough.  Matt and I rang in the new year by ordering in Bertucci's and watching a movie.  Luckily Grady had the long weekend to rest and get better. He still had a lingering cough, but never had a fever.

Sick little baby on New Years Day

A couple days later Grady surprised us by rolling over from front-to-back!  I didn't have my camera handy, but hopefully next time I will be able to get a picture.

After Grady was feeling better, we decided to give him some rice cereal.  He LOVED it!  He kept lunging for the spoon and screaming for more.  For some reason, I had decided that I was going to wait until 6 months to try him on solids - but I'm so glad our ped recommended that we start him at 4 months.  He gets so excited to sit in the high chair and likes to help Mommy and Daddy guide the spoon to his mouth.  Although I can't say that we've really noticed a difference in his night time sleep by giving him solids.  As promised previously, we took lots of pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment