Saturday, July 23, 2011

Spoiled Again!

My coworkers decided to throw me a surprise baby shower and Baby Cross got completely spoiled - again!  We got so much stuff and I just can’t wait for our baby to get here.  Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get any pictures from this baby shower since I thought I was going to a staffing meeting, but I’ll leave you with a picture of the nightstand we refinished for the nursery – adorable, right?  The nursery is almost complete and I’ll try to post some pictures of it soon.



In addition to attending baby showers and opening lots of cute gifts this past week, we have been trying to stay cool while the temperatures soar to over 100 degrees - it was 118 degrees yesterday with the heat index!  Thankfully we had an old fan lying around and Matt was able to bring it to my office a couple months ago.  I’ve had that fan on high non-stop for the past week!   After I get home from work lately, I’ve been having some Braxton hicks contractions.  They are not very painful, just uncomfortable.  Matt has been taking Buddy out for his walks so I won’t have to be out in the heat and humidity.  I’ve been trying to drink lots of water and eating lots of this to stay cool!
ice cream - photo/picture definition at Photo…

No comments:

Post a Comment