Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mommy Goes Back to Work

My maternity leave has come to an end and I started back at work on Tuesday.  I'm very lucky to be able to only work 32 hours per week until the first of the year.  It is making the transition back to work much easier knowing that I have every Friday off.  Grady had his trial day at daycare on Monday and both Mommy and Daddy were able to drop him off.  He has already bonded with his primary teacher and is already learning so much.  Grady even did a little art project with red paint on Tuesday! 

Before Mommy went back to work Grady suprised us and rolled over from front to back!  I was so happy that I was able to see this milestone. 
Mommy and Daddy love Grady!

First time rolling over at 11 weeks.  How did I get here??

No comments:

Post a Comment